Time Stress Conflict Management
A three day in company course
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner.
- Recognize personal strengths and weaknesses in how to manage your time.
- Understand where and how your time is spent.
- Better organize yourselves and your workspace for better efficiency.
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily.
- Take control of your time and make improvements to your work habits.
- Handle crises effectively and quickly.
- Set goals and learn proper planning steps and methods.
- Make quick, effective decisions, and delegate more efficiently.
- Identify time bandits, assess priorities, and handle time related stress.
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively.
- Turn an idea into a plan of action.
- Set goals and learn proper planning steps, and steps that can quickly
- Help reduce stress when faced with a stressful situation.
- Deal with conflicts using a structured approach.
Tools will be provided to help you reach your individual Time Management Goals.