Terms and Conditions
Inside Out USA’s terms and conditions apply on all our programs.
Inside Out USA offers its training courses and educational programs, hereafter referred to as Services, according to the following terms and conditions:
- Inside Out USA organizes highly qualified Services; Inside Out USA will do its utmost to obtain the best possible results, however Inside Out USA cannot guarantee its Services.
- Inside Out USA will only then supply Services after written confirmation of the assignment and after receiving the signed contract by the constituent, as well as the signed agreement to abide by the terms and conditions of Inside Out USA.
- Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of a signed registration form, received either by email with payment details or by regular mail with a check made out to Inside Out USA for 50% of the total fees. Alternatively, an invoice can be sent out whereby payment must be received within 5 working days of the booking confirmation and before the course date.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer or check. Please indicate your chosen payment method on the registration form. Upon receipt of your completed registration form Inside Out USA will invoice accordingly. All payments must be received within 5 working days of booking and no later than 14 days before the course date. Failure to pay within this time frame may result in the service being cancelled subject to the cancellation terms below. On all amounts not paid when due, client shall also pay interest, which shall accrue at the rate of 5% above the CHASE Bank base rate until full payment is made.
- Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following charges: cancellations received more than 21 days before the date of the booked course will be charged at 50% of the booking cost. Cancellations received less than 21 days before the booked course will be charged at 100% of the booking cost.
- Inside Out USA will not be held liable for any costs or losses whatsoever incurred by client or repayment of any monies to the client for any alteration in venue, date, content or postponement of any service.
- If the number of registered participants is not adequate to justify the cost of presenting the course prior to the scheduled date, the course will be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date. All registered participants will be notified immediately of any cancellations. In the event that Inside Out USA permanently cancels the course for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to any ‘force majeure’ occurrence) and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date, client shall receive a credit voucher for the full amount that client has paid to such permanently cancelled service, valid for up to one year to be used at any similar Inside Out USA service.
- If, where notice has not been given but Inside Out USA is not able to start or continue a course as scheduled due to illness of the instructor, or for any other reason beyond reasonable control, Inside Out USA will attempt to remedy the situation by either rescheduling the class or refunding the course fee.
- None of the materials provided by Inside Out USA may be used, reproduced or transmitted, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from Inside Out USA. Participants will not copy, in whole or in part, any copyrighted provided course material.
- Inside Out USA has the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to provide the training Services offered. Notwithstanding, all training Services are provided “as-is,” without a guarantee or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Inside Out USA is not responsible for the performance of any participant after attending a course.
- Inside Out USA shall not be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages which may arise from its performance under this agreement.